FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS!


FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS!

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Beginning!

I never thought I would start a blog but here I am! I feel like memories in my life are starting to fade a way because I have not written them down anywhere. It is never to late. A little about my life, I have been married to my best friend for 3 1/2 wonderful years now. We have had our fair share of trails but would not trade them for the world. We bought a home 2 years ago out in Eagle Mountain, Have to dogs who are my babies ( although they are trouble makers sometimes) =) Life would not be the same with out them. I have the most wonderful job being a nanny for my sister. Ryan works at logo works designing websites. The last few months have been rough but we find ways to make the best out of it. Even if it is not how we imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment